Do you want to apply your vast knowledge in area of client and product suitability into practical usage via the Product Suitability Rule Engine (PSRE)? Do you want to work on strategic solution for WM APAC in supporting WM business' needs and effectively enabling WM APAC regulatory management strategy?
We're looking for someone who can:
– be single point of contact for all PSRE related matters for WM APAC
– facilitate and provide quality assurance on change requests made to PSRE by various projects
– liaise with various project leads/managers to ensure adequate implementation of regulatory checks within the PSRE, including their business integration activities planned for the PSRE related changes
– manage the PSRE APAC governance, running local committees, and managing stakeholders across functions including Product Specialists, SMEs for various client segments, business partners being consumer of suitability check service, Risk function, Compliance, Legal, Testing Team and IT
– represent PSRE APAC in all CtB committees requiring PSRE Business presence
– ensure on-going maintenance of capability in APAC in relation to SLA, Budget, outsourcing due diligence process and notification
– act as APAC business partner to IT and PSRE Business (PSRE Application Management team and CC Product Suitability Rules) in Switzerland in resolving production issues via providing local impact assessment and managing business stakeholders and escalation in APAC
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be based in Singapore and working as part of the Capital Markets & Reform Competency Center (CC) team within WM COO Business Risk and Regulatory Management (BR&RM). We are a competency center managing regulatory projects such as Derivatives Regulatory Reforms and Volcker Rule where you will also have a plenty of opportunities to get exposed & involved in this highly sophisticated regulations.
Your experience and skills
– a university or equivalent degree, preferably in Business, Finance or Engineering discipline
– at least 7-10 years of experience, ideally in business analysis and project management in the financial sector and global environment
– strong problem solving skills combined with analytical skills
– strong communication and inter-personal skills with ability to collaborate successfully across teams and manage stakeholder groups
– good judgment and passion for efficient and professional delivery of solutions and resolutions
– understanding of Wealth Management business and operations, regulatory topics and/or project management experience preferred
– although this is not an IT function, basic knowledge on IT management procedures and technical affinity is a plus
– diligent, high reliability, meticulous & organized character with a keen eye for details
– self-starter, independent and ability to work under minimal supervision
– able to drive/influence decisions & individuals without formal authority
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.