Release Manager (E-trading)
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 03 Jan 17
Please view Job Description for details.
Financial Markets eTrading has defined an exciting strategy and aggressive product roadmap. The FM eTrading system developments team is a specialist team responsible for the design and development of proprietary set of systems that will differentiate the bank in its core markets. eTrading systems are aimed at numerous customer markets including:- external customers via the internet, sophisticated customers via API/point-to-point connectivity, internal users trading on behalf of customers around the globe and finally connectivity into multi-dealer platforms.
This role is an exciting opportunity to be part a project to build a large multi-asset eTrading system
Key Roles and Responsibilities
To join the Standard Chartered Bank eTrading Solutions Delivery team, working in the Continuous Delivery sub-team responsible for the setup and administration of new continuous integration development tools for source control, continuous integration, automated build and release tools as well as execution of change management & release duties for the team.
Qualifications and Skills
* Solid Linux administration and strong shell scripting skills
* Solid experience in Git source control and general dvcs concepts.
* Has appreciation for continuous delivery concepts and tools
* Has experience in orchestrating the build jobs using one of the popular tools like Jenkins/Hudson/Teamcity etc
* Solid understanding of an RDBMS preferably Oracle
* Experience working in a large Enterprise or Banking environment.
* Experience with change management processes and release management
Nice to Have
* Python and/or Ruby script development skills
* Has some experience with develops tools like ansible/puppet/chef etc
* Experience with Atlassian tools
* Has experience in developing new workflows/tools that hooks into CI tooling
* Has experience in binary dependency management and packaging tools and formats
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.