Senior BI Developer (CCI014/CCI015)
- Contract, Full time
- Credit Agricole CIB
- 19 Jan 17
Corporate & Investment Bank, a full-licensed bank with several business operations in Singapore, is seeking suitable candidates for IT Development team in Information Systems Asia Pacific (ISAP), an IT Centre for both IT Production and Application development.
The department is split between Europe and Singapore and provides Intranet, Business Intelligence, Workflow solutions. The Singapore setup is a delivery centre, operating from collecting requirement till releasing application in production. Department is organized with local architecture group, project managers, business analysts and developer team in Singapore.
The BI team functional coverage is wide ranging for different business lines from the bank (Finance, Risk, Capital Markets, Middle Office, COOs …). The projects size spectrum is from 100 to 2000 MD for about 15K MD of projects per year organized around a resource pool.
• Gather business requirements from Clients or Business Analysts
• Design & Develop solutions based on requirements
• Maintain a high standard of delivery quality
• Innovate and look for new solutions/components
• Build POCs to demonstrate new usage and present them in senior audience
• Elaborate project documentations (Design documents, deployment guide, …)
• Maintenance of existing BI projects
• Interact and provide reporting to project managers
The position requires autonomy and reliability in performing duties while maintaining close communication with rest of project/support team
• 6+ years of experience using SSRS (2008 R2, knowledge of 2012/2014)
• 6+ years of experience using SSIS (2008 R2, knowledge of 2012/2014)
• 4+ years of experience using SSAS (2008 R2, knowledge of 2012/2014)
• Expertise in writing MDX queries, DAX queries
• Solid expertise in writing SQL queries and optimization
• 4+ in Data Warehouses modeling using star schema
• Experience of using Visual Studio Team System
• Exposure on development with SharePoint 2010 or 2013.
• Exposure on development on .Net (2.0 to 4.5)
• Good understanding of Web-based architecture.
We offer a competitive remuneration package, which will commensurate with qualifications and experience. If you are keen to build your career with us, we invite you to submit a detailed resume to mailto:email@example.com