Senior Full-Stack Drupal Developer (CCI022)
- Contract, Full time
- Credit Agricole CIB
- 19 Jan 17
In a challenging and multicultural environment, we seek a motivated and skilled Senior Full-Stack Drupal developer to join our Corporate IT team.
• Responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality, establishing and guiding the website’s architecture, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
• Design and code service interfaces from Drupal to external systems.
• Assess community solutions & create custom Drupal modules when needed.
• Liaise with different stakeholders to perform technical analysis of new and existing systems & provide business focused solutions.
* Training and mentoring junior team members in technologies, solutions and best practices
* Contribute to task identification, work effort estimates, and work schedules for development and maintenance activities.
* Review, and contribute to the performance tuning, and code optimization
Qualifications and Profile
- Fair knowledge of project cycle methodology
• Extensive Drupal 7+ experience. Ideally Drupal 8.
o Drupal Enterprise Experience
o Drupal Module Configuration
o Drupal architecture, APIs and custom module development
o Proven ability to design , and architect the system by creating prototypes, and Proof of concepts
o Theming experience from scratch or framework (preferably Bootstrap ) based
o Drupal Best Practices, Caching methods and build Deploy
o Integration with other systems
• 5+ yrs of PHP Web application development experience
Nice to have
- Experience in SharePoint development
- Knowledge on latest versions of MS SQL Server
Other Professional Skills and Mind-set
- Strong, and innovative in problem solving
- Proactive style of working
- Strong communication (written, and verbal) and organizational skills
- Team player mindset
- Understanding and respect of cultural diversity
We offer a competitive remuneration package, consistent with your qualifications and experience.