Senior Project Manager
- Lead and manage a team of technical consultants implementing Moody's Analytics Risk Management software.
- Serve as technical subject matter expert to the project teams and clients on Moody's Analytics software, IT architecture, Oracle database performance, and system integration.
- Works as a consulting team member or an individual consultant on client projects.
- Leads clients through all phases of implementation stages.
- Day-to-day management of project deliverables and supervision of team members.
- Manage and track technical issues escalation and its resolution.
- Develop and fine tune implementation best practices .
- Degree in IT or Engineering with at least 10 years of project experience in a software organization, consultancy or financial institution.
- Good interpersonal skills and client facing project experience.
- Experience of working with multiple specialists and managers at different levels.
- Minimum 5 years of prior fulltime hands-on work on Oracle database in one or more of the following roles: PL/SQL developer, DBA, and/or database consultant/specialist.
- Proficient in Oracle database, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle 11g/12c, Unix system, database installation, troubleshooting, fine tuning work, optimization of database performance, audit trail, security checks, etc.
- Good understanding of web technologies and web application server configuration (Websphere, Weblogic, Tomcat, and/or JBOSS)
- Oracle 10g/11g/12c OCP database and web application server administrator certification would be an advantage.
- Good understanding of server hardware, data storage, and web based application architecture.
- A good team player and enjoy interacting with people of all levels in a multicultural environment.
- Experienced in mentoring and supporting other member of a team.
- Ability to take control and self-govern ongoing self-development.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills, ability to communicate to clients at different levels.
- Excellent command of English. Fluency in other ASEAN languages highly beneficial.
- Must be flexible with travel including international travel.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.