Senior Project Manager
- SGD180000 - SGD230000 per annum
- Permanent, Full time
- McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd (Singapore) , EA Licence No: 11S4330
- 09 Jan 17
An established global Financial Services client in the Global Markets sector is seeking a Senior Project Manager to join the team in Singapore. This is a multi-hatted position where you will stand above other Project Managers, manage projects and face of to clients among other things…
- Play a regional role - permanently based in Singapore with short term travel around the Asia region.
- Establish best practices and project governance for the company and product for the region.
- Manage implementation and transformation projects.
- Face off to clients at senior and project levels.
- Provide mentorship to members of the team and create a sense of ownership for them.
- This role requires a senior individual who can handle a fast-paced environment and who can deliver under pressure from demanding stakeholders.
The ideal candidate should have the following skills:
- MUST HAVE: Experience in managing global implementation and transformation projects. Ideal candidate will be from an Investment Banking and Front Office background. Any exposure managing electronic trading projects would be an added advantage
- MUST HAVE: Understanding of different underlying technology stacks, i.e. Java, C#, My SQL
- MUST HAVE: Experience in leading projects throughout the entire software development life cycle. Exposure to both Waterfall and Agile methodologies is also required
- MUST HAVE: Ability to take ownership of the project; facing off to clients whilst willing to get down to the nitty gritty detail if the client requires
- Experience in managing teams of Business Analysts, Software Engineers, Testers etc.
- Self-starter with strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in multicultural environments in different countries
- Willingness to travel on a short term basis
Key Words: Project Manager, Implementation, Transformation, Technically-Driven, Investment Banking
For more information please contact Nicole Quek (R1323731)
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330