Service Delivery Lead (Cyber Security) - System Integrator
- SGD130000 - SGD180000 per annum + Performance Bonus
- Permanent, Full time
- McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd (Singapore) , EA Licence No: 11S4330
- 11 Jan 17
We are looking for a Service Delivery Lead to be a part of an expanding technology firm. You will be working part of the clients on boarding and service management function.
- Accountable for managing service delivery for one or more client accounts across APAC
- Manages multiple client facing cyber security deployments projects.
- Serve as primary contact for external customers.
- Provide a focus for SLA management and customer satisfaction across the customer base. Ensure systems and structure for SLAs and client satisfaction are in place and effectively used.
- Provide technical cyber security expertise, problem analysis, and process evaluation, while maintaining focus on operational empathy.
- Continuous and demonstrable improvement of productivity resulting in increased cost effectiveness and value.
- Ensure and monitor processes are in place to pro-actively protect consistent service quality through management of change control and acceptance into service delivery.
- Ensures resources, capabilities and capacity to meet both existing and new business demands.
- Provide expert problem management support to difficult, high profile customer issues and ensure a corrective action plan is followed.
- Oversee the integration of all service delivery and constantly improve the quality and inter-working of delivery service for clients.
- Ensures tools and technological platforms are in place to support customer environment.
- Maximize opportunities for account growth.
- 5 - 10 years of experience working in vendor environment
- Experience in cyber security architecture and strong understand of the cyber security landscape
- Strong communication skills and important for both internal and external stakeholder management
- Possess industry relevant certifications: CISSP, CISM, etc.
- Able to travel regionally for business meetings
For more information please apply online or alternatively email your CV to Zoey Lai at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note all applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1333088 (Lai Pui Yan)
EA Licence No: 11S4330
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330