See job description for detailsAn exciting opportunity has just come for you to join ANZ as a Solution Architect.
- Full-time permanent opportunity
- Experience in Markets risk management architecture and ops architecture in Markets
- Contribute to the Bank’s Regional goal
About the role
As a Solution Architect, you will analyse and interpret functional and non-functional requirements and solution designs to determine a detailed solution within the approved scope and solution design.
The responsibilities of a Solution Architect include, but not limited to:
- The solution delivered will be more detailed than the solution architecture, and will be consistent with the solution design, Platform blueprints and roadmaps, and in compliance with the platform standards. This design will be used to direct the work of the developers
- As the Solution Architect you will maintain ownership and leadership of design thinking and outcomes for your solution scope through the delivery cycle, dealing with issues discovered during development, testing or implementation phases of the project, and where necessary update and re-issue the design artefacts
- You are also expected to expand the pool of design knowledge and re-usable designs by thoroughly documenting your work and actively sharing artefacts
- Produce innovative designs that result in cost-effective implementation and minimise Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) via scalability, extensibility and reuse, and actively designing for resilience and supportability
- Ensure that design activity is done efficiently and effectively, producing rapid outcomes while minimising design defects and re-work.
- Ensure solutions are thorough, clearly defined and developed with appropriate engagement to minimise review cycles and rework
- Implement solutions that align to platform roadmaps and asset plans that drive down future costs
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following –
- Good understanding markets risk management architecture and operations architecture in markets space
- Proven relevant experience in solutions design and architect
- Financial Markets product knowledge
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Technical qualification in architecture, SQL server, Murex and cloud technologies
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets, focusing on core markets in Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive, and are rewarded, for excellence.
We’re exploring new and better ways to progress the business with energy and enthusiasm. Backed by a proud and established heritage, we’re on a journey creating a regional bank. Connected by integrity and clarity of strategy, there is a real sense of excitement about the future.
At ANZ we aim to create a work environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
‘We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.’
Find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers
We connect you to a world of opportunity.
Watch our Global Stories to see how ANZ aims to meet the needs of our customers and to attract and retain the best people in a changing world ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK__FGv4dNU ).
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference SIN005365.