Solution and Design Engineer - EDM (12 months Direct Contract)
- Temporary, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 11 Jan 17
Please view Job Description for details.
Manage and govern the solution and design for various projects under EDM. Manage the team of designers and deliver design documents and review the design with the portfolios.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills
Skill / Experience Requirement:
- 10+ years of DWH Solution Architecture and Design roles at a Bank or other financial institution
- Strong people skills for effective stakeholder management, especially managing senior stakeholders
- Experience on DWH; Teradata DWH & Hortonworks Hadoop experience preferred
- Understands technology and how it is applied to business problems.
- Strong knowledge of purpose and intention of developed solutions.
- Ability to define and articulate business requirements and how the solution fits the requirements
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and willingness to work under pressure.
- Ability to multi task and balance the demands of various parties
- Strong and clear communication and written skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management.
- Has Initiative, creativity and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills coupled with the ability to liaise effectively with individuals at various levels of the organization
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.