System Analyst (Silverlake Credit Card/AS400)
System Analyst (Silverlake Credit Card/AS400)• Work closely with key stakeholders to deliver projects.
• Work closely with product vendor(s) to analyze user requirements, review system design, ensure compliance to technology architecture standards, software defect resolution and system deployment.
• Design the work unit, code the program, compile and perform unit test
• Perform SIT and provide UAT support, set up and maintain test environments, trouble shoot and resolve technical issues reported in projects.
• Plan and execute production system implementation.
• Develop and review technical documents, system implementation planning according to the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) requirements.
• Degree in Computer or related fields, more than 3 years of working experience in similar system / software development. Preferably with exposure to SDLC
• Possess technical knowledge in IBM AS400, RPG & RPGLE & CL programming, OS400 and DB2, knowledge in Dimension and IBM MQ Series is a plus.
• Experience in developing / supporting Silverlake Integrated Card System (SICS) system and knowledge of the relevant operations are good advantages.
• Possess positive working attitude, with resilience and good adaptability to take on different challenging assignments.
• Able to multi-task.
• Effective, with good self-initiative to learn and excel individually and as a team.
• Good soft skills in communication, writing, leadership are preferred.