Team Leader - Lending Programme, PMM, EMB
Team Leader - Lending Programme, PMM, EMBResponsibilities:
- Manage a team of lending programme managers
- Own and drive EMB lending products suite from end-to-end
- Ensure profit viability and full adherence to regulatory requirements.
- Constantly innovate to improve products and processes to drive sales revenue with good risk management
- Discuss and execute product programme strategies as defined by Product Head
- Drive product innovation at team level with constant benchmark against best practices to ensure competitiveness
- Ensure product viability on a sustained basis
- Proactively engage key stakeholders within and outside of EMB namely Business Heads, Risk, O&T, Legal and Compliance to improve sales and portfolio quality
- Ensure timely submissions of NPAP, product reviews and team reports
- Ensure full compliance with regulatory requirements
- Participate actively in OP discussions and projects as and when assigned
- Track and proactively develop viable action plans to ensure delivery of KPIs and minimise gaps.
- Be familiar with core systems and drive User Acceptance Tests as and if required
- Coach and provide guidance to Programme Managers on product development, product enhancements, other product related matters and also staff development.
- Ensure proper staff conduct (mandatory training, block leave etc) and employee engagement at team level.
- Ensure good bench strength at team level with adequate relief cover for staff
- Institutionalise practices to ensure business continuity
- Head, Programme Management, EMB
- Tertiary education with 5 to 8 years experience in product management
- Possess strategic thinking and yet able to execute tactical plans
- Able to lead and manage a team of programme managers
- Result-oriented and self-driven
- Good communication and people skills