Technology Change Manager - Leading Global Bank
- SGD10000 - SGD18000 per month
- Temporary, Full time
- 18 Jan 17
An exciting Technology Change Manager job has just become available at one of the leading global financial institutions. Reporting directly to the Head of Change Management and Strategic Programs, this is a role for an experienced Project Manager with strong projects and change background and a good grasp of technology systems.
About the Technology Change Manager Role:
You will be responsible for supporting the project delivery and change within the programme. The role will work closely with Programme Managers, Change Managers and stakeholders to support all aspects of project management and change management across the assigned projects/initiatives, including planning and delivery of required deliverables.
- Work closely with Programme Managers, Change Managers and business stakeholders to plan and support the business change delivered by projects
- Design and deliver change management approaches to ensure that people, systems and process impacts are identified and managed
- Participate in planning and delivery including: Leadership Alignment & Stakeholder Management; Change Assessment; Communication; Change Alignment; Business Readiness and Training & Knowledge Transfer
- Support key stakeholder groups in delivering the programme of work across the organization and different geographies
- Support key business units and countries in embedding the compliance framework to expected standards and in line with best practice
- Provide subject matter expertise on project management to the business and/or project teams
- Ensure that key changes are implemented in a manner that ensures business readiness and successful handover to BAU (in region/country), in coordination with the project team/s
To succeed in this Technology Change Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business stakeholders, across borders and internal matrix.
- Project and change management experience, ideally gained in a financial crime compliance environment
- Recognised qualifications/certifications in project management
- Professional, highly adept to problem solving, conflict resolution and negotiation
- Knowledge of financial crime controls in an international banking environment
- Ability to deliver outcomes despite complexity and ambiguity
- Ability to foster positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders at appropriate level ensuring open and cooperative environment
- Strong planning and organizational skills as well as high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This international financial institution needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in the banking world. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Technology Change Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1325854 Kelly Soh