Trust & Corporate Accountant
- Attractive remuneration and benefits
- Permanent, Full time
- WMRC , EA Licence No: 06C4870
- 18 Jan 17
You will be responsible for the provision of high quality accounting/ financial services in respect of a portfolio of trusts and companies.
You must be aware of and will comply with the regulatory and business requirements, in particular understanding and complying with the bank’s global key principles.
You will contribute to business and administration objectives through active involvement in projects; supporting continuous improvement philosophy through ideas and a positive attitude to change. You will attend regular meetings with the supervisor to discuss on accounting matters relating to the portfolios. You will complete monthly bookkeeping, prepare half yearly financial statements, assist and perform the monthly bank reconciliations on client accounts.
You will assist to prepare half yearly statements of assets and liabilities and the preparation of bills as well as follow up with the collection with Administrators. You will liaise with auditors and tax agents and will assist with the preparation of monthly and quarterly statistical reports, as well as the yearly budget and forecast. You will assist, prepare and ensure the necessary forms are submitted to meet MAS’ yearly statutory requirements.
- Accounting degree holder
- Minimum 5 years of accounting work experience (with the ability to prepare full sets of accounts)
- Preferably with some experience in a private banking or trust/ fiduciary environment
- Possess good regulatory knowledge and a high level of technical knowledge and experience in trust and company accounting
- Able to articulate and communicate effectively
- Possess excellent computer skills
Submit your application to email@example.com quoting the Job Title or call +65 6549 7818 for more information.
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.