VP/AVP, External Communications, Group Strategic Communications and Customer Advocacy
VP/AVP, External Communications, Group Strategic Communications and Customer AdvocacyWe are looking for a dynamic and creative self-starter to join a dynamic regional external communications team. The ideal candidate will be a team player with a strong sense of ownership to manage media campaigns from conceptualisation to execution.
If keeping up with latest retail banking trends, engaging the media differently and fleshing out thought leadership ideas gets you going, then this is the role of you.
- A recognised university degree with at least 5-8 years of relevant experience
- A strategic thinker with strong problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to bring ideas and narratives to life in a concise and engaging manner
- A keen eye for detail and passion for accuracy
- Effectively bilingual (spoken) in English and Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin speaking markets and associates on a need-to basis