VP, Agile Software Security Assurance, IT Shared Service, Technology and Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 22 Aug 17
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Review current software development practices for adequacy against current known security threats and vulnerabilities
- Continuously, plan and implement the Secure SDLC (sSDLC) implementation roadmap/activities to address security threats and vulnerabilities
- Institutionalize Software Security practices across development teams through trainings, “TED” talks and team-based coaching engagements
- Monitor the adoption of Software Security practices to calibrate (fine-tune) current practices rolled out.
- Evaluate current best practices, tools and other enablers that may improve Software Security practices.
- Experience working as Software developer and/or software security engineer in an Agile Continuous Delivery environment
- Working experience and/or knowledge on Web and Mobile application development
- Knowledge of OWASP Top 10 Vulnerabilities, proactive controls and mitigation methods
- Possessing certification in Information Security (e.g. CISSP, CSSLP) is an advantage
- Experience in team-level coaching and/or individual mentoring is an advantage
- Able to speak before a crowd (big audience) with ease
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.