(VP) GT Institutional Sales - Institutional Clients (Japanese coverage)
(VP) GT Institutional Sales - Institutional Clients (Japanese coverage)Roles and Responsibilities:
- Establish, maintain and build strong relationships with new and existing institutional clients based in Japan and in the Asia region.
- Sale of Fixed Income, FX & FX Derivatives, Interest Rate Derivatives, Credits & Credit Derivatives and Structured Notes.
- Analyze and understand customers' needs and customize appropriate solutions to meet these needs.
- Advise clients and provide them with trade ideas
- Take orders and execute on behalf of clients
- Cross sell products/services from other business division such as investment bank and asset management
Head of Institutional Clients & Structured Products
1. Bachelor or MBA degree in Finance, economics or dual degree in marketing and finance
2. Good access to Institutional client base in Japan
3. Experience and extensive knowledge of fixed income markets and structured product markets
4. Minimum 5-7 years relevant working experience with sales-structuring experience
5. The individual should possess excellent communication skills, and need to be a high energy, highly efficient professional; results-oriented and able to deal with pressure
6. Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Powerpoint, Access)
7. Candidates with CFMAS Modules 1B, 5, 6, and 6A plus 8 ideal.