Integration Platform Specialist (m/f) 80-100%
As an Integration Platform Specialist your main responsibilities will involve:
• Owning and enhancing the standard integration platform based on the Talend ESB for Zurich Switzerland by defining integration standards, doing hands-on development / configuration or coordinating the implementation with preferred suppliers (mainly near shore or offshore suppliers). This includes central integration components as well as components to be integrated into business applications
• Contributing to the delivery of assigned IT application projects:
o integrating the standard integration layer for the used application platform
o coordinating infrastructure or integration platform changes to integrate an application into the application landscape
o documenting the integration architecture of a business application
o designing and implementing Web Service interfaces
o implementing integration logic (orchestration, transformation) for the Talend ESB
o define standards and guide other developers on how to use the integration platform
o reviewing application software provided by ASP provider for compliance with integration standards and conformance with agreed architecture
• Leverage the ElasticSearch Platform for gathering and analyzing runtime data in the application integration context
• Leverage the Atlassian tool suite to perform and manage the integration platform changes
• Supporting incident resolution for business applications related to integration problems
• Contributing to the development and maintenance of the integration architecture standards and practices by maintaining understanding of current and future technology developments
• Promoting the usage of the integration platform within Zurich Switzerland, gather feedback from development teams and address them in the roadmap
Your Skills and Experience
As an Integration Platform Specialist your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
• Bachelor's degree in IT and specific relevant experience
• At least 5 years of experience as a JEE developer using Eclipse, Maven, GIT, Junit, Tomcat and Linux
• At least 5 years of experience as an integration developer using SOA, Web Services, EAI / Messaging / Middleware and System Integration technologies
• At least 3 years of experience with WS-x standards, Apache CXF- Experience with Talend ESB (or other open source ESB products), Apache Camel, Apache Karaf would be an asset
• Ideally Atlassian JIRA, Confluence, SonarQube, Sonatype Nexus, ElasticSearch, .NET, WS-Security, SAML, IAM or other security skills
• Ideally experience in operating an application or platform
• Experience working in a multinational environment
• Multitasker with an ability to explain complex topics in simple terms
• Fluent in German and English (both work language)
Primary work location is Zurich Oerlikon. If you value an exciting and varied working environment and meet the above requirements, then our recruiter Christina Wichmann is looking forward to receiving your application by clicking on the button "Apply online".
Who we are
Zurich is one of the world's leading insurance groups, and one of the few to operate on a global basis. Our mission is to help our customers understand and protect themselves from risk. With about 55,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries, we aspire to become the best global insurer as measured by our shareholders, customers and employees. We help individuals, small and medium sized companies and global corporations around the world understand and protect themselves from risk by offering a wide range of insurance products, solutions and advisory services.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich accepts no unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We therefore request that recruitment agencies do not submit any candidate documents either via our employees nor through our online career portal.
We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Thank you for your understanding.