Pega Certified Senior System Architect / CSSA (m/w) 80-100%
As a Pega Certified Senior System Architect your main responsibilities will involve:
- Architecting, designing and developing business applications using Pega PRPC and other Pega frameworks. As well as providing architecture and design guidance to project teams developing BPM solutions using Pega.
- The CSSA will work alongside senior business stakeholders and programme manager to support and ensure successful delivery and implementation of PRPC work. They must be able to understand business requirements (functional and technical) and develop these into solutions
- Ensures delivered work meets technical, functional, performance and business requirements as well as best practices as defined by the team/organization/industry
Your Skills and Experience
As a Pega Certified Senior System Architect your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Pega certified CSSA
- Demonstrated experience within the Financial, healthcare or insurance industry
- Experience as lead architect or senior systems architect on multiple large scale projects
- Experience with process methodology, development methodologies (Agile, SDLC, Iterative) strongly preferred.
- 3+ years of IT experience with n-tier / distributed applications / multitier applications, database and client server design/development
- Experience in design and implementation of PRPC v7.x
- Experience in various rules and features like Flows, Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Single-Sign-On, External Authentication, PRPC Security, Reports, Listeners (File, MQ), Connectors and SOAP Services etc
- Good understanding of software lifecycle development
- Strong understanding Core Java & Object Oriented concepts
- Hands on experience in Web technologies and applications including Servlets, JSP, and XML.
- Strong knowledge of RDBMS tools like Oracle, MSSQL, DB2 or Sybase.
- Experience in client side technologies like HTML, Java Script, CSS
- Stakeholder management
- Enforce best practices in PEGA architecture / design / coding
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with programmers and other IT staff and non-IT functional areas
- Strong communication, problem-solving and leadership skills. Meetings - Can lead meetings with the client to discuss ideas, plans, and status
- Exceptional communication skills in English - both written and oral - and the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical IT stakeholders
Primary work location is Zürich Oerlikon. If you value an exciting and varied working environment and meet the above requirements, then our recruiter Grace Cunningham is looking forward to receiving your application by clicking on the button "Apply online".
Who we are
Zurich is one of the world's leading insurance groups, and one of the few to operate on a global basis. Our mission is to help our customers understand and protect themselves from risk. With about 55,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries, we aspire to become the best global insurer as measured by our shareholders, customers and employees. We help individuals, small and medium sized companies and global corporations around the world understand and protect themselves from risk by offering a wide range of insurance products, solutions and advisory services.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich accepts no unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We therefore request that recruitment agencies do not submit any candidate documents either via our employees nor through our online career portal.
We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Thank you for your understanding.