Risk Manager Communications & Branding
Are you analytical and detailed oriented, but still see the big picture? Can you summarize and explain difficult risk topics to different audiences? Are you good at optimizing processes both conceptually and operationally?
We are looking for a Risk Manager to:
- support Communications & Branding's overall strategy formulation, with specific focus on compliance and strategy for the Communications & Branding Risk & Control framework to ensure a robust end to end risk control environment at Communication & Branding
- actively manage Communications & Branding's Operational Risk management framework to ensure full compliance with Communications & Branding's key procedural controls and Group Operational Risk requirements
- assume responsibility for further developing and optimizing risk processes across Communications & Branding such as records management (physical and electronic archiving) processes for Communications & Branding globally
- drive awareness of key regulatory and risk requirements across Communications & Branding teams globally, by assuming the responsibility for performing risk training sessions and developing these according to different regional requirements
- perform conceptual work by reviewing and updating existing policies, guidelines and processes to reflect changes in the risk framework and regulatory requirements
- support vendor IT risk assessments and vendor outsourcing due diligence processes
Your team :
You'll be working within the Risk Management team for Communications & Branding. We have the responsibility for building and managing the Communications & Branding Risk and Control Portfolio, which includes Operational Risk Management, C&B Policies, Group Records Management, Information Security and Business Continuity & Crisis Management. C&B Risk Management sits within the Chief of Staff & Operating Office function that provides central support to the entire C&B organization in terms of strategic communications program management, strategic planning and business optimization, risk management, financial performance, business management and vendor management.
Your experience and skills :
- University degree in economics or business administration
- min. 3-5 years of experience of operational risk management or business management with focus on risk management and/or regulatory frameworks
- strong analytical and problem solving skills, an ability to quickly identify issues and key focus areas
- highly motivated, pro-active, independent, reliable and flexible team player
- striving for excellence and are committed to quality, time and delivery
- fluent in English (written and oral
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.