Senior Appway Engineer
- Not Specified
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Switzerland
- 16 Jan 17
Summary of Department Focus: Cognizant’s EAS-BPM Practice is one of the leading BPM service providers in the industry, well known for our ability to deliver BPM solutions & thought leadership to customers. As we are strengthening our European operations we want to leverage our thought
Summary of Department Focus:
Cognizant’s EAS-BPM Practice is one of the leading BPM service providers in the industry, well known for our ability to deliver BPM solutions & thought leadership to customers. As we are strengthening our European operations we want to leverage our thought leadership capabilities to drive clients to accelerate the pace of their BPM implementation through the maturity curve.
To augment our delivery teams we are looking for an Appway Sr. Solution Engineer (3+ years of experience) with marked leadership qualities to drive our clients through the Appway implementation journey. This person will strive to become a trusted advisor to our top clients and facilitate the adoption of thought leadership practices thus growing the accounts from within. The role requires polished communication / stakeholders management skills and preferably a good understanding of Appway solutions in the Banking sector. The role comes with project and solution responsibility and can grow beyond a single project at a fast pace, in line with our aggressive growth targets. In the day-to-day job the candidate will work closely with customer business team & project managers who are responsible for the offshore delivery teams and will have to ensure effective communication between the teams and the client stakeholders.
Summary Job Description:
The Sr. Appway Developer, will develop,integrate and deploy Appway based workflows for large global Private banking customer in Zurich . He is responsible for delivering top quality Appway solutions and by working with offshore team and also working along with customer stakeholders.
• Ability to design and develop Appway workflows and screens with advances features.
• Ability to construct complex data models, good hand-on on managing rules and documents in Appway
• Ability to play the role of an overall application owner including the responsibility of quality assurance, code review etc. Overall playing the role of tech lead and mentor fellow team members.
• Ability to understand the business requirement very clearly and work very closely with 3rd Party Software Vendors, Offshore Providers, Lead Architects & Business Analysts. Should be able to Treat the business requests with high priority
• Ability to apply a systematic approach to derive the solution adhere to the system architecture from the requirements.
• Ability to analyse, fix and test production issues.
• Able to learn new technologies quickly and apply those to formulate solution for complex large enterprise applications.
• Able to help / guide team to adhere to already defined standards. Should be able to ensure that best practices are followed during development.
• Candidate should have excellent understanding on BPM esp Appway design processes and screens with advances features
• Candidate should have Minimum 3-5 years of Software Programing experiences in of the following, e.g. JAVA, C/C++, Visual Basic
• Experience on integration of thirst party systems with Appway using multiple different technologies
• Candidate should working experience of implementing complex business behaviours, using the Appway scripting language.
• Candidate should have hands on experience of Development / Deploying Appway Solutions
• Candidate should have hands on Experience with XML & XSLT
• Experience working with SQLs and Oracle DB
• Online Banking Services
• SOA concepts
• Fluent English language skills (written, spoken) is must
• German & other European languages skills would be nice to have
• Software Programing experience, e.g. JAVA, C/C++, Visual Basic etc.
Cognizant Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 75 delivery centers worldwide and approximately 220,000 employees as of October 31, 2015, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: @Cognizant.