- £70,000 - £80,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Investigo Change Solutions
- 14 Mar 17
A Business Analyst required for a leading Asset Management firm based in the city.
Senior Technical Business Analyst – Trade Operations Implementation
Investigo are currently working with a leading Wealth Manager in South East London to recruit an experienced Lead BA.
Our client is at the forefront of the Asset Servicing industry providing services within Fund Administration, Governance, Custody and Trading.
Candidates should ideally come from an Asset Management or Investment Banking background, ideally having experience in Cash Management Services.
You will liaise with suppliers and vendors, monitoring trading and settlement activity and dealing with exceptions. The successful candidate will research, analyse and verify corporate action information. You will interact with the wider Retail Operations Team.
- Implementation of the Operating Model, Technical & Business Requirements and processes to support the launch of a new proposition.
- Previous Trade Operations Experience is a must
- Knowledge of Equity / Fixed Income / ETFs / Investment Trusts
- Prior full lifecycle experience
- Should have stakeholder negotiating skills
- Wealth Management Proposition exposure
Contact Grainne Costello to discuss +4420 3862 2856 | email@example.com