C# WPF Software Engineer - electronic market making
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 Jan 17
See job description for details
C#.Net WPF - Front End Developer - Electronic Market Making
We are looking for a senior front end developer to help build a Greenfield GUI for use across our cutting edge Electronic Market Making team.
Our team builds solutions for a high-frequency; ultra low latency e-Trading platform and we are building out the front end.
You will be working with in a great team of technologists and traders working on some of the most interesting technology platforms at the bank related to direct business impact.
- Design, develop, and maintain UI for electronic trading systems
- Use .NET Coding Techniques and Programming Practices to produce highly optimized, low-latency trading software
- Implement new Custom UI component to support Equity Derivatives trading and market activity monitoring
- Responsible for day to day system support
- Work with traders to improve UI to enhance user experience in terms of ease of use and functionalities.
- Advanced C# experience with expertise in front end development
- Strong .NET, WPF, TPL
- Familiarity with performance tools (dotTrace, VS Profiling Tools).
- The ability to partner with front office stakeholders
- Brilliant analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively on long-term technical problems
- Good attention to detail
- The ability to analyze and fix problems quickly
- Able to learn quickly and apply new skills effectively
- Experience of server side technology including Linux, C++, Java, Rx
- Strong scripting skills, python, bash scripting
- Familiarity with open source software, including Linux kernel/module development is a plus
- Experience of working in a front office environment, interacting directly with traders/business users
- Product knowledge of Options, Rates etc is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Maths, Stats, Physics, or similar experience
About JPMorgan Chase & Co.
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.2 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its J.P. Morgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.