Chief Technology Officer / CTO / Chief Architect
- Based on experience
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 Jan 17
Chief Technology Officer / CTO / Chief Architect for Fintech Startup, Salary Negotiable, Location: London, U.K
A leading pan-European property lending platform with over €600M in balance sheet is looking to hire a new CTO to lead the development of the online extension to its lending activities and architecture of the firm’s new market evolution into Fintech.
Our group has been operating since 2008 and has outperformed the competition with its peers group: bridge financing, development and construction finance, mezzanine financing for residential and commercial projects across Europe.
You will have the responsibility to lead all aspects of the technical design, including establishing a technological vision while leading its development and integration.
Requirements of the Chief Technology Officer / CTO / Chief Architect
- Defining the problem, vision and solution for the business and cultural change required to drive technology transformation, and introducing new processes and procedures to ensure technology change is achieved
- Leading and influencing technology strategy and design in an outsource environment
- Demonstrable experience of working with senior colleagues
- Responsible for end to end architecture
- Ability to work with short term targets and long term goals
- Combine peoples skills with technological wisdom and a greater business understanding
- Solid architectural experience and extensive experience of working with complex APIs
- Strong experience of leading teams in an agile environment
- Very strong leadership skills and passion to want to grow and mentor a team
- knowledge of Symfony2 and Angular.JS required with Ruby would be a big bonus
- Experience in critically reviewing high level business requirements.
This is a great opportunity for a CTO to join a well-established finance company and assist in its transformation into Fintech, driving growth and expansion in the global marketplace.
Applicants please forward your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org