- London, England, United Kingdom
- Full time, Contract
- Synechron Inc.
- 20 Feb 17
Synechron is looking to hire ETL/ Informatica Developer.
Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $400 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 6,000+ professionals operating in 16 countries across the world, it has presence across USA, Canada, UK, France, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Serbia, Germany, Italy, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, Australia and Development Centers in India.
- Strong experience in Informatica development
- Expertise in designing, creating, and using re-useable mapping components
- Experience tuning performance of ETL processes
- Experience working with Informatica in a Unix environment
- Experience with Pl/SQL (functions, procedure), DB links, performance tuning, indexes, and materialized views
- Experience in capital markets is must
- Hands-on knowledge with UNIX, Shell Scripting and FIX protocol
If interested please share updated resume to amit.tanpure @synechron.com