Head of Programme Delivery
- GBP88725 - GBP118300 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Lloyds Banking Group
- 16 Jan 17
Our vision is to make Lloyds Banking Group the best bank for customers. As the UK's largest retail and commercial bank, we have a footprint that touches nearly every community and household in the UK. That gives us a big responsibility to support the UK economy, and to put customers at the heart of everything we do. To achieve this, we also need to be the best bank for our colleagues and our communities - and we have a clear strategy in place to make this a reality. We are building on our many strengths: iconic brands, strong heritages and great people. To unlock the great potential in our business, we are becoming more efficient, more transparent, and more responsive to customers. Already the UK's largest community investor, we are giving even more back. Above all, we are putting customers first.
As the UK's largest Retail and Commercial bank, Lloyds Banking Group has a footprint that touches nearly every community and household in the UK. Its aim is to be the best bank for customers and we have a big responsibility to support the UK economy and help it prosper.
Group Risk Systems represent the primary point of contact for the Risk Division and the provision of their end-to-end IT requirements. To this effect, the Group Risk Systems team are responsible for the delivery of Change The Bank activity in line with our regulatory commitments, application maintenance and the protection of live Service to agreed service levels. These services are delivered across Commercial Banking Risk, Conduct, Compliance and Operational Risk, Global Financial Risk, Retail and Consumer Credit Risk, Legal and Secretariat.
The systems we support and develop enable our business to provide customer centric decisioning, consistent outcomes, offer more relevant credit facilities, better decisions on who to lend to, increase offers to low risk customers and improve pricing of credit facilities.
We are looking for a Head of Programmes who will report into the Head of Group Risk Systems. The role will have responsibility for defining the strategy and planning the Implementation of changes across the bank.
Accountabilities will include:
* Specific responsibility for defining the Implementation Strategy and creating an overall Implementation Plan by co-ordinating input from multiple IT delivery leads.
* Manage the joint transition to live approach: Drives Strategic Alignment: Provides IT solution designs that align with Group's overall IT and business strategy.
* Governance and Reporting: Creates, implements and operates within an appropriate governance framework which aligns to the wider Group governance framework.
* Programme/Project Control and Delivery: Shapes, leads, directs and controls the delivery of complex, high risk and/or cross functional programmes,
* Programme Set Up and Closure: Lead the mobilisation and delivery of strategic programmes on time,
* Drives continuous improvement to the Group's strategic approach to managing change, including identifying best practice both internally and externally, and building the profile of the Group's Change Management Community.
What we'll need from you:
* Experience of shaping, leading, directing and controlling the delivery of complex, high risk and/or cross functional programmes.
* A proven track record of optimising resources across the programme to ensure delivery to agreed business plans within cost, quality and timescale objectives, and to ensure that the benefits identified in the business case can be realised.
* Experience of liaising with stakeholders at ExCo level and have a deep understanding of Implementation planning, co-ordination of activities and teams in the route to live process
In return we'll offer you a great package with:
* A performance related bonus
* Generous pension contribution
* 30 Days leave plus bank holidays
* A flexible cash pot to spend on benefits
* Wider corporate benefits and perks
We'd also support work/life balance friendly options such as occasional home-working and we're passionate about diversity in the workplace.
So, if you have the experience we're seeking then get in touch, we'd like to hear from you…