Head of Sales UK & Ireland/Credit Risk/Reg Reporting/London
- £130,000 – £150,000 base + double OTE uncapped
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- EC1 Partners
- 17 Jan 17
Our client is a leading technology vendor that specialises in selling large complex GRC solutions across the financial services sector. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the top GRC vendors in the market. The role will be based in their London offices and you will be in charge of heading up their sales business for the UK/Ireland and Nordic regions.
As the Head of Sales you will be responsible for growing the business and increasing its market share. You will manage a team of 8 senior sales consultants and will be responsible to manage the P&L, train, higher and recruit new consultants. You will also look at creating and implementing new business strategies that will increase their business presence and revenues across Northern Europe.
The ideal candidate for this role will have an extremely strong track record as a successful sales leader within the Capital Markets space. You will need to have the ability to lead a team across multiple product verticals within the capital markets space, have the ability to drive multi-million new business sales across the region, have a strong understanding of the GRC space and be up to date with the new regulatory changes.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Previous Managerial experience running a team of 5 – 10 senior sales consultants
- Proven track record of building and managing teams of sales individuals
- Strong experience in the banking and finance area and software licensing, gained in either a client or vendor environment
- Good understanding of the regulatory changes – Basel III & IV, EMIR, IFRS9, SA-CCR, FRTB and Solvency II current Regulations, Credit & Counterparty Risk
- A proven track record of selling large complex GRC solutions
- Have a strong network in the capital markers space across the UK & Nordic regions
- Must have a strong understanding of Credit Risk & Regulatory Reporting