IT Trade Floor / Back Office Support Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- VTB Capital
- 14 Jan 17
VTB Capital’s goal is to be Russia’s Investment Banking powerhouse. We want to be the firm that is a natural choice for all Russian Investment banking and asset management products. A choice our clients around the world make routinely and with confidence. Our mission is to exceed client expectations by providing first class financial services. To create value for the benefit of our clients and for economic and social progress globally.
• General IT incident resolution.
• Support of all the end user IT software and hardware during trading / dealing hours (7am – 7pm) and when needed beyond, to circa 370 positions including Trade Floor, Back Office functions and Senior Management.
• Market data / trading / business application installation and support including Bloomberg TOMS, Reuters Eikon, BARX, Calypso, Webice, Exodus, Citrix, MS Windows/Office
• Incident resolution via VTB Capital IT Service Desk or through direct desk side engagement with the customer.
• 2nd Line Support of IPC Dealerboards and Cisco IP Telephony
• Support of Remote and Home Working.
• Participate in testing new applications and hardware as required.
• Day to day consultation with key stakeholders ranging from desk assistants through to Managing Directors.
• Involvement in project implementation and general desk moves and changes.
• Identify potential technology improvements where possible and improvements in how technology can be used to support the business.
• Ensure that VTB Capital Global IT policies and procedures are followed correctly and appropriately, e.g. Incident Management, Release Management, Change Management and Configuration Management.
• Customer coaching on product use and associate tools.
• Liaising with the Global IT functions on Infrastructure Support (including voice, networks, servers, video conferencing) and Business Application Support
• Participating in annual Disaster Recovery, BCP Tests, Power Downs and other Weekend Work.
• Create and maintain a culture of continuous improvement, pro-actively identifying opportunities for service improvements and internal efficiencies. Regularly deliver efficiency gains and added-value service improvements.
Key Competencies & Qualifications
• Trade Floor/Back Office Support Analyst with relevant experience in supporting trading floor gained at a recognised hedge fund, a bank, or a trading house.
• Ability to prioritise work effectively and communicate those priorities to stakeholders
• Internally motivated with the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, interactive, entrepreneurial, and international business environment
• Ability to handle numerous tasks simultaneously and perform under pressure
• Highly motivated; willing to put in extra effort to get the job done
• Good interpersonal and relationship building skills allowing effective work with management, Front office, and other relevant functions
• Strong communication skills and ability to explain complex concepts concisely while tailoring the level of detail for audience at hand
• Team and service oriented individual