EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a PMO Analyst (Internal), Professional Services business
to join our team in London, England, United Kingdom
The Professional Services PMO Analyst will work directly for the SVP of Professional Services Operations for the FIS Institutional and Wholesale segment. The position will work with leadership to understand the goals, objectives, and deadlines around all the PS initiatives and work across the organization to ensure that goals are in line with plans, and that these efforts are progressing per schedule.
In this role you will have high visibility within the organization to various leaders, and will need to possess a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality.
The position is based in our London office.
- Experience with project management, coordination, and reporting; project management training preferred
- Ability to set priorities, take initiative and work both independently and proactively in a dynamic team environment
- With a “Can-do” attitude and self-starter mentality, can challenge oneself in can take on special projects outside the normal realms of the day-to-day responsibilities
- Ability/willingness to meet aggressive deadlines and objectives
- Experience in Professional Services (PS) or consulting, ideally with an understanding of PS metrics and reporting. International experience would be a plus
- The candidate must possess strong financial acumen and analytical skills, as well as an understanding of technology
- The candidate should also have a record of academic and professional achievement in combination with strong communication and problem solving skills
- The position requires a candidate who has the flexibility to adapt varying workloads and activities, and has the interpersonal skills and high maturity level to interface with top management daily
- Software skills: Advanced use of Excel and PowerPoint and ideally, will have experience with Planview, or at minimum, MS Project, or similar project tracking tool
- Bachelor's degree
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.