Python or Swift Software Engineer
- Competitive with Tax Efficient (EMI) Equity Options
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Jan 17
London based, quickly-growing 20 person Machine Learning startup is hiring Python and Swift engineers at all levels with solid software engineering foundations who are passionate about building great products that empower customers. We are looking for accomplished problem solvers who write elegant, readable and tested code to work in our cross-functional team
We are hiring top-notch Python and Swift engineers in London at all levels for our machine learning startup
Arkera builds state-of-the-art proprietary machine learning software so financial institutions can precisely understand their clients and transform their engagement.
Our founding partners have built complex trading businesses at D.E. Shaw and Citadel, managed client franchises at Goldman Sachs and guided two of the hottest finance startups into present-day Unicorns. Our 20 strategic investors include former CEO’s and industry leaders.
Three-quarters of our UK engineering team studied at Oxbridge or Imperial.
Our consumer app has been designed in collaboration with CEO’s of major banks who we expect will become our paying clients in 2017.
We are hiring Python and Swift engineers with solid software engineering foundations who are passionate about building great products that empower customers. We are looking for accomplished problem solvers who write elegant, readable and tested code.
Our UK and India based engineers build our financial platform, connect us to the world’s data and collaborate with data-scientists to implement our recommender, NLP and quant user models.
We compensate competitively within tech and finance. Everyone on our team receives equity options.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with our data scientists to design, implement and test new product features
- Build and own microservices
- Maintain our existing infrastructure
- Get your hands dirty with data
What we look for
- Excellent software engineering fundamentals
- Real-world commercial experience of either Python or Swift
- 2.1 or better in CS, science or maths from a top university
- Demonstrable hunger to learn new tech
- Experience working in a senior capacity on projects of scale (senior)
- Large scale architecture solutions consisting of small elements (senior)
We are near St. James Park, Westminster and Victoria stations.
If you think you have what it takes to play a pivotal role solving some of the hardest problems we face, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org