Robotics Automation Solutions Architect
- Not Specified
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Technology Solutions UK Ltd
- 16 Jan 17
Robotics Automation Solutions Architect We have exciting opportunities for exceptional individuals in various technical roles to grow our Intelligent Automation Practice (IPA) within our Business Process Services Unit (BPS) business globally. General Responsibilities * Analyze business process and identifying automation opportunities and assess
Robotics Automation Solutions Architect
We have exciting opportunities for exceptional individuals in various technical roles to grow our Intelligent Automation Practice (IPA) within our Business Process Services Unit (BPS) business globally.
- Analyze business process and identifying automation opportunities and assess automation feasibility.
- Analyzing, understanding and documenting the business processes in detail where required.
- Develop AS-IS and TO-BE process flows.
- Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements to deploy automation solutions.
- Designing Cognizant IPA process solutions in accordance with standard Cognizant IPA design principles and conventions
- Configuring new Cognizant IPA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand using Robotics technologies such as UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism etc.
- Creating and maintaining solution documentation.
- Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of Cognizant IPA processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases.
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases.
- Proven technical experience in an IT programming development environment, ideally in RPA tools or test automation tools(UI Path/AA/BluePrism/QTP/OpenSpan/WinAuto/Kapow etc).
- Hands on development experience in any of the programming languages/platforms .NET / VB / VC++ / C++/J2EE. Experience in Microsoft stack is highly preferred.
- WinAPI programming is highly desired.
- Ability to research for technical solutions and guide the developers during the project implementation.
- Experience in managing new development projects (from the technology/architecture point of view) is highly preferred.
- Ability to understand the business process and create process flow diagrams.
- Ability to develop solution (along with alternatives) to automate the business process using RPA platforms, and other available products/utilities (both internal and external).
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft packages such as MS Excel (VBA scripting), MS Visio, MS Access, & MS Word.
- Experience in Hadoop & elasticsearch is highly preferred.
- Strong in requirement gathering and analysis (ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind).
- Strong in design principles and modular programming techniques
- Hands on in converting the business requirements into solution design - building end to end automation process solutions.
- Preferred to have any of the .NET/Java developer certifications.
- Prefer PMP or CSM certification.
- Prefer to have exposure to managing the projects using Agile methodology.
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 218,000 employees as of June 30, 2015, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at http://www.cognizant.com/ or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.