Senior Audit Manager – Strategic Change Initiatives Audit
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 30 Dec 16
We are looking for an outstanding professional to join our dynamic Strategic Change Initiatives Audit team in London as a Senior Audit Manager. In this role you will leverage your understanding to plan, perform and report the results of audits related to firm-wide and divisional Change Initiatives and Programs.
Group Internal Audit (GIA) is an independent function that supports UBS in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management, and the control environment within all business divisions globally. We are independent in our work and report directly to the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the Audit Committee.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Conducting reviews and audits of change-related activities at UBS with GIA Program Liaisons and Audit teams;
- Analysing and assessing risks and barriers to delivery assumed by both the business and IT functions; specifically, the program managers and program teams;
- Providing practical, innovative, and value-added solutions to issues identified;
- Preparing reports of audit findings for UBS senior management at local, global, functional and Group levels;
- Improving the selection and timing of change-related audits through frequent assessment of program data and use of Targeted Reviews.
- Extensive experience gained in project / program management, audit, compliance or internal control areas within the financial industry.
- Have a detailed understanding of all aspects of project and program management, including: Initiation and Business Case, Governance, Benefits Management, Planning, Requirements Analysis / Design, Implementation, and Post-implementation Review.
- You are a flexible and committed team player willing to travel to other UBS locations for audit assignments.
- You are fluent in English.