Senior Business Analyst / Developer (2 month contract)
- Negotiable, based on experience
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Kyte Broking Limited
- 11 Jan 17
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst / Developer to join our Development team to help us understand the needs of our internal users, as well as contribute to the plan, design and development of high quality business solutions. You will be working on an ongoing project focused on cash equity and fixed income booking, reconciliation and settlement.
- Participate in the identification and prioritisation of the features the team will work on.
- Query trade data (SQL, CSV files) and analyse the documentation of the systems we have to integrate with, in order to validate the feasibility of the solutions the team will implement.
- Understand the trade flow for different asset classes and communicate with the users to collect their needs.
- Develop hands-on using continuous integration, C# and TDD/BDD.
- Have a good understanding of the Cash Equity/Fixed Income products and their lifecycle.
- Have a keen understanding of good programming practices.
- Have hands on experience with an Object-Orientated language.
- Have an understanding of the main financial protocols (FIX, FIXML, FpML).
We are an experienced in-house development team based in Central London. Our team is responsible for the design, development and implementation of new greenfield production systems for multiple departments: Front Office, Middle Office, Compliance, Risk. We have a strong focus on building quality software through TDD, Kanban, continuous integration and deployment.