Senior Regulatory / Compliance Change Analyst (x4) – MiFID2 – Banking (London)
- £550-700 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Radley James
- 11 Jan 17
Senior Regulatory / Compliance Change Analyst (s) sought by a leading Global Banking organisation as part of their Strategic Regulatory Change organisation, with a current focus on MiFID2.
- Understand and interpret MiFID2 requirements, translating them into meaningful deliverables and carry out business compliance change workshops with stakeholders to elicit detailed requirements.
- Analyse large sets of trading data, documents, legal and service level agreements in order to identify a MiFID2 compliant business solution across different business lines.
- Work closely with Business Analysts, Project and Programme Managers as well as Department and Business Heads, Traders, Compliance, Audit, and Technology, in order to organise, contribute and assist in running business and IT workshops to elicit detailed requirements.
- Write Business Requirement Documents and Business Test Cases for each deliverable.
- Update existing internal documentation including policy and system templates to ensure MiFID2 compliance.
- Establish MiFID2 compliant governance and control in each Line of Business.
- Lead and risk manage each assigned business change end-to-end including traceability to end deliverable.
- Finance qualification i.e. CFA preferred.
- 5+ years experience in a Regulatory or Compliance Analyst role in Investment Banking Investment Management, ideally in Compliance or Change Management.
- Broad knowledge of traded financial products i.e. FX, Equities, Prime Brokerage, Liquidity and Collateral Management.
- MiFID / MiFID2 experience ideal. Otherwise experience in a Regulatory / Compliance Analyst role, implementing changes mandated by EMIR, Dodd-Frank, MAR or SFTR would be acceptable.
- Organised and proactive, taking on personal responsibility and accountability essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills essential, including the ability to negotiate, influence and solve problems.
- Ability to prioritise and multitask in a high pressure technical complex environment.
This is an exciting high-profile role within a leading Global Banking organisation. Please apply today to email@example.com or call Adam on 020 7332 9827 to discuss in confidence.