Business Systems Analyst Senior
- Irvine, CA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Capital Group
- 17 Jan 17
Business Systems Analyst Senior
Req ID: 3325
Experience Level: Professional
Other Location(s): N/A
Relocation offered: No
Travel required: None
Come grow with us
At Capital Group, how we work is defined by shared values that include absolute integrity, respect and collaboration. But it's more than that. It's smart and highly driven people united in purpose to serve our investors and one another.
Bring your energy and unique perspective to Capital and you'll have the opportunity to grow with us professionally, personally, and financially. You'll be part of a team that genuinely cares about helping you succeed. You'll work alongside talented colleagues, many of whom build long careers while progressing through multiple roles, establishing lifelong friendships and making a difference in our communities. In return for your contributions, you'll receive premier compensation and benefits, and a company-funded retirement plan that ranks among the most generous.
The Sales & Marketing IT Team provides technology solutions in support of Capital Group's strategy to build and maintain high quality technical solutions that maximize business value.
As a Senior Business Systems Analyst based in Irvine, you will partner with business sponsors as well as IT partners to deliver new technical solutions in Salesforce focused on Sales and Marketing initiatives that support the business process and operations. You will perform research and analysis in order to create business requirements to deliver innovative technology. You will build Salesforce and mobile configuration and reporting to ensure delivery and adoption of quality solutions. You will be making contributions on a high functioning business team which has a history of making significant impact to those it supports.
• Collaborate with business stakeholders and IT leadership team to develop strategy and roadmap related to Sales and Marketing Solutions as it relates to Salesforce.com platform and functionality
• For all initiatives utilizing Salesforce.com - consults, analyzes and documents complex business problems and provides recommendations based on research of industry trends, business products, competitors and performance analysis for optimal business solutions. Articulates benefits and analyzes feasibility, cost ramifications, economies, or other aspects of programs
• Responsible for leading different elements of project work - including design, requirements definition, analysis, budget/ROI evaluation, communication, testing, pilot/implementation, and on-going support with IT and business partners.
• Defines and documents system and data requirements clarification and definition for Salesforce.com and other applications on the Force.com platform. Also, acting as the liaison among business stakeholders and IT teams to analyze, document, communicate and validate business and system requirements for Sales applications.
• Consults with Senior Management on business process design, re-design and re-engineering based on industry trends and directions and coaches colleagues on business process design and re-engineering
• Bachelor's Degree preferred in a related field or equivalent
• Minimum eight years of work experience in the functional area of business systems analysis
• Demonstrated product leadership including identifying competitive advantages, long term solution strategies, and deep knowledge of tools to solve business problems, innovation and vendor analysis.
• Expertise working with Salesforce.com deployment, integrations and system configuration
• Familiarity with Salesforce.com (SFDC) integration components (i.e. APIs, Apex controllers, Apex web services, Apex callout, outbound messaging, and data loaders)
• Strong experience working with marketing automation products (i.e. Pardot, ExactTarget, etc.)
• Effective communication skills, both written and verbal, and presentation skills
Founded in 1931, Capital Group is one of the world's largest and most trusted investment management companies and home to the American Funds. We manage more than US$1.39 trillion in assets, and our 7,500 associates make our clients their first priority every day. When we do our job right, millions of investors around the world fulfill their dreams and financial goals, from home ownership and higher education, to a comfortable retirement. Our long-term investment results and outstanding service set us apart from our competitors, while our workplace sets us apart from other employers.