Fixed Income Knowledge Services Lead
Are you an analytic thinker? Do you know how to lead and manage people and projects? We're looking for someone like that who can:
– turn data into an asset across the organization
– manage, coach and oversee the performance and development of a team of analyst and associates
– anticipate future business needs, identify opportunities to enhance capabilities and services
– display broad knowledge of key performance measurement, risk, and portfolio analytics concepts
– develop key measurements (KPI) to optimize data technology and operations over time
– deploy sophisticated risk, attribution and reporting capabilities for Fixed Income portfolios
You'll be working in the Knowledge Services team in Chicago. Sitting at the intersection of business and technology, Knowledge Services provides data and analytics support to our investment professionals around the globe. The team is an integral part of Asset Management's Data Office, which has a broad mandate to govern and commercialize data through innovative technology and services.
Fixed Income Knowledge Services supports the Fixed Income portfolio managers and research analysts located in Chicago, London, Hong Kong, New York, Singapore, Sydney and Zurich. The team interfaces and collaborates heavily with several cross-functional teams to scale our global operating model in order to accommodate and facilitate future business growth.
Your experience and skills
– a university degree in an analytical field like engineering, mathematics, accounting, finance or information technology with an outstanding academic record; preferably a CFA designation
-managerial experience strongly preferred
– 12+ years of experience in Asset Management with focus on Fixed Income data, technology or operations
– an understanding of Fixed Income data utilized for portfolio analysis concepts and tools including risk models, scenario analysis, performance measurement, attribution, and general portfolio analysis
– a working knowledge of leading market data and analytics platforms (e.g. Bloomberg, FactSet, S&P Cap IQ, Barclays POINT, Citigroup YieldBook, MSCI RiskMetrics, etc.)
– an adept and versatile leader, with the ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects and a diverse team spread across the globe
– a strong communicator, from making presentations to technical writing
– results oriented with pragmatic and ‘hands-on' approach
– confident to stand alone with your ideas; have the skill to influence and shape others' views
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.