Windows Server C++ Developer # 091000
The Locus engineering team at Global Markets Client & Content Technology department is responsible for system and infrastructure development, providing custom solutions for different technical requirements for all regions for Locus application system.
We are currently looking for a Windows Server C++ developer. In this role you will be responsible for all aspects of engineering, repeatable high quality builds for backend analytics tailored for Locus system. Your role will require close interaction with the other infrastructure teams within CS, the development community, and the Global Support team to which the engineering team provide L3 support. You will closely cooperate with the rest of the development team, across all regions to provide guidance regarding applications specific requirements, at both a design and implementation level.
As a MS Windows server side developer, you will program primarily in C++ and C#. You will provide new development as well as maintenance of a mature infrastructure. You will work with Locus, a client-facing application used by sales, research, and trading clients within Credit Suisse.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Minimum 5-7 plus years of experience in Computer science and/or Information technology, on Application development and/or similar roles.
- At least 5 years of experience in using Windows/C++ programming language.
- Minimum 5 years' experience with Microsoft Windows multithreaded applications and/or concurrent systems.
- Windows OS architecture, fundamental concepts, thread synchronization techniques, Win32 API.
- Deep understanding of object oriented concepts.
- Solid grasp of data structures.
- Good understanding of compiler techniques.
- Microsoft Standard Template Library experience (STL).
- Experience with MS SQL.
- Microsoft Component Object Model (COM)
- Microsoft Active Template Library (ATL)
- Windows scripting
- Microsoft .NET C#, Microsoft .NET technology
For more information visit Technology Careers.