Associate Director - Project Manager
As Associate Director-Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading and managing a team of Project Managers and Business Analysts to successfully deliver Lending Cloud, an on-demand lending software used by financial institutions both nationally and internationally for credit analysis, pre- and post-approval stress testing, and ongoing loan management. You will oversee team members on their day-to-day tasks involved with the implementation of the Lending Cloud solution including: customer assessment, system configuration, testing, training, and troubleshooting/issues resolution. You will manage those individuals responsible by utilizing project management skills and tools as they oversee and track all stages of the implementation process for the Lending Cloud software application. Additionally, you will ensure that all implementation deadlines are met, scheduling issues resolved, and progress of all projects are tracked effectively. As Assoc. Director-Project Management you will work closely with your team to ensure that Lending Cloud software meets design specifications and conforms to total quality management limits and standards.
- Coordinate and collaborate with various functions / departments and project teams across multiple locations to plan and execute strategic initiatives such as: regulatory process requirements, new product introductions, existing and new internal practice functions, strategic technology enhancements and coordination of organizational change
- Participate in the development of project scope, goals and deliverables; and synthesize into full scale project plans
- Develop and manage risks/issues/decisions logs and escalate to managers, senior team members as appropriate; prepare project / workstream meeting agendas, document meeting outcomes and next steps
- Coordinate project execution, track and ensure quality deliverables, report on progress to all stakeholders and coordinate linkages across firm
- Develop and execute improvements in operating effectiveness and efficiency
- Prepare management communications such as PowerPoint presentations, Microsoft Project and Word documents
- Support large scale change management programs led by senior team members; manage work stream within a larger project
- Build and maintain high quality relationships with senior management
- Effectively educate and guide Client's core team, end-users, and new internal employees on software configuration and front end functionality to ensure proper utilization of the Lending Cloud software system
- Facilitate the management of client expectations during the implementation process including, but not limited to, discussions with Customer/Project Manager regarding potential delays in the implementations as a result of missed or incomplete task/milestones
- Document all client interactions including telephone calls, Client sessions, e-mail, changes in management/product champions etc.
- Independently manage client communication including, but not limited to, ensuring accurate and timely follow-up to Client questions and issues. Client Account Specialists are authorized to respond to client e-mail inquiries, schedule and conduct telephone calls, and/or brief webinars to ensure critical issues/problems are being addressed
- Attend Client and internal meetings, as requested, to provide subject matter expertise on the Lending Cloud software
- Provide subject matter expertise on how to best utilize Lending Cloud within banking and underwriting guidelines Provide recommendations/suggestions for product enhancements based on expertise utilizing project management software
- Provide subject matter expertise and recommendations on how to be handle any client retention issues
- Provide training on the Lending Cloud Program and Processes as needed. Periodically those training sessions may require travel to client locations.
Professional Services - Enterprise Risk Solutions
- Bachelor's degree with a preference for a major in Computer Science, Finance, Accounting, Project Management and or financial mathematics, Masters preferred.
- Strong knowledge of project management techniques and tools in a Financial/Banking environment
- Relevant direct project management work experience gained from a financial institution or consultancy firm
- Professional qualification in Project Management or in relevant areas would be beneficial
- Able to work using own initiative and without close supervision
- Highly organized and efficient, with ability to multi-task and able to meet tight deadlines
- Results oriented Experienced in developing management presentations
- Excellent communication skills - able to communicate clearly and succinctly, both verbally and in writing
- Good understanding of corporate finance and credit knowledge would be highly beneficial Teamwork and coaching skills
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills Fluency in English is essential, and other languages are positively considered
- Travel on occasions - no more that 30%
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.