QA Lead - Trading Systems
- Edison, NJ, USA
- Full time, Permanent
- Synechron Inc.
- 16 Jan 17
Synechron, a recognized leader and expert in building business value for global financial services, is looking for a QA lead for New Jersey location.
QA lead is responsible for creating and executing and managing QA test plans for our Real Time applications. Responsibilities include obtaining and analyzing software requirements, executing tests against new system enhancements and creating manual and automated regression test scripts.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Extensive experience working with QA of real-time market data.
- Good understanding of QA best practices
- Experience with manual testing, test automation, usability testing, white box and system testing.
- Expertise in SQL querries, scripting
- Understanding of market data, fluctuations, data distribution, use cases.
- Outstanding communication skills, with an emphasis on documenting requirements, schedules, and updates.
- Knowledge of Financial Markets
Synechron is a recognized leader and expert in building business value for global financial services and Fortune 500 companies. With offices in USA, Canada, UK, The Netherlands, UAE, India, Singapore, Hong Kong and Japan, we provide strategy, architecture, BPM, design solutions and professional services for the implementation of enterprise level data warehouses, data delivery and transactional systems. Our staff of 4500+ employees includes industry-recognized and published experts in Enterprise Architecture, Information Management, Data Warehousing, Integration Architecture, Web services and Business Intelligence.