Business Analyst Regulatory Reporting
- New York, NY, USA
- Full time, Contract
- Synechron Inc.
- 16 Jan 17
We are looking to Business Analyst with Regulatory Compliance Reporting experience.
Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $400 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 6,000+ professionals operating in 16 countries across the world, it has presence across USA, Canada, UK, France, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Serbia, Germany, Italy, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, Australia and Development Centers in India.
- Able to provide detailed analysis and documentation of requirements by working with the regulatory reform team, middle office, front office, operations, and technology teams
- Able to analysis of business processes, gaps in capabilities, data sources, interfaces, and process changes needed to address the user requirements
- Provide technology impact assessment associated with regulatory requirements
- Extensive experience in Business Analysis
- Strong experience in creating BRD & FRD
- Strong experience in SQL and ability to perform data analysis
- Experience in Regulatory Reporting (CCAR, Basel)
- Experience in Risk Measure (RWA/ CVA)
- Experience in Risk Management
- Good understanding in Treasury ,Cash flow, Balance sheet, P&L
- Strong experience in Capital Markets product types and asset classes
If you are interested in this role please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (732)-579-8541