C# Electronic Trading Developer
- New York, NY, USA
- Contract, Full time
- Insight Global, Inc.
- 14 Jul 16
This role will be responsible for analyzing requirements from Traders and help build out IT solutions with specific focus on Equity Swaps Trading, Index and ETF trading, Risk and Control reporting. This team is also responsible for helping in redesigning ETF trading applications and enhancing the real time risk and reporting systems in addition to supporting the traders. They will be working closely with traders, business analysts and Front office controls group in helping analyzing requirements in helping add functionality to the existing applications.
- 8 + years of C#/.Net with multithreading experience
- Strong SQL Write procedures, triggers and in depth knowledge of optimizing stored procedures and identifying bottlenecks
- Experience with Front Office environment
- Previous work within Prime Finance, Equity Trading, Equity Swaps trading, Index, ETF Trading or Futures.
- Strong communication skills
- Experience building electronic trading platforms to satisfy large amounts of trade volumes and executions.
- C++ Experience
- Lead experience
- Building out algorithmic electronic trading platforms
- Big Data experience: MongoDB or Hadoop
- Experience within Regulatory projects with CCAR, 871-M or Dodd-Frank