Implementation Consultant – Award winning Buy Side Systems
- Exceptional to attract the best
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Excelsior Professional Search
- 19 Jan 17
Our client is one of the leading international providers of integrated portfolio management and enterprise data management software systems for investment managers (Institutional asset managers, wealth management, hedge funds, fund administrators etc). This is an extremely successful company with global investment institutions as clients, and with new clients signed up they’re looking to expand their client consulting team with the appointment of an additional Consultant for new client implementations across the USA.
This is a key client facing hire delivering new client implementations made up of vendor and client resources. Implementation of this new leading edge technology will of course involve a variety of tasks such as; business analysis, configuration, data process setup, enterprise data management configuration, report building and client training etc. You will be the lead / point Consultant for the vendor on this project, so it’s a key role.
Appropriate candidates will have:
• Experience implementing software systems for asset managers, such either portfolio management, trading, fund accounting, risk management, order management, enterprise data management, performance attribution, client reporting systems etc. For example systems such as Simcorp Dimension, Linedata, State Street Global Exchange (Princeton Financial Systems), Charles River Development, SS&C Advent Software, eFront, Misys, Markit EDM / Cadis, Goldensource, AIM Software’s GAIN, Bloomberg Polarlake etc would be very appropriate. You could have gained this experience working in information technology at an asset management institution or bank, or with a software vendor or consultancy in a systems implementation role.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Good client facing abilities and strong problem solver.
• You must also have excellent interpersonal and client communication skills
This is an exciting time to join one of the market leaders with new systems that promise significant work opportunities, and the opportunity to work with Tier 1 Investment Institutions. If you’re a team orientated, personable and well-motivated investment technology professional looking for a fresh new career challenge with an international company then please do apply.
Remuneration – Excellent to attract the best
Keywords: implementation consultant, technical consultant, application consultant, application support, business analyst, software, asset management, investment management, fund management, portfolio management, trading, fund accounting, risk management, order management, enterprise data management, EDM, performance attribution, client reporting, Simcorp, Dimension, Sungard, Linedata, Princeton Financial Systems, Charles River Development, DST / SS&C, Advent, BI-SAM, Fidessa, Factset, eFront, Goldensource, Thomson Reuters, Misys, MSCI, Cadis