Java Developer - Equities
- New York, NY, USA
- Full time, Permanent
- Synechron Inc.
- 22 Jun 17
Synechron is a recognized leader and expert in building business value for global financial services, is currently searching for a dynamic individual with experience in large scale web development to join its fast paced New York team. The team is rebuilding complex order management system in relation to their trading applications. There will be an online application which will integrate multiple platforms.
- Strong Core especially with version 1.8, J2EE development experience including multithreading, OO analysis and design patterns.
- Experience with Spring 4.0 and Spring Boot.
- Experience in web services, Rest API, XML, SOAP, ehcache
- Have prior experience in JDBC, database queries in particular with Sybase. Including shell scripting and/or perl
- Ant, Ivy, Clover , Jenkins, Perforce experience desired.
Synechron is a recognized leader and expert in building business value for global financial services and Fortune 500 companies. With offices in USA, Canada, UK, The Netherlands, UAE, India, Singapore, Hong Kong and Japan, we provide strategy, architecture, BPM, design solutions and professional services for the implementation of enterprise level data warehouses, data delivery and transactional systems. Our staff of 7500+ employees includes industry-recognized and published experts in Enterprise Architecture, Information Management, Data Warehousing, Integration Architecture, Web services and Business Intelligences