Java Developer - Equities
- New York, NY, USA
- Full time, Permanent
- Synechron Inc.
- 22 Mar 17
Synechron is a recognized leader and expert in building business value for global financial services, is currently searching for core Java developers with expertise in financial software integration in capital markets
• 8+ years of experience in Java Development with at least 6+ years working with core Java and Java framework development.
• Experience with Hibernate Querry Language and Spring Framework
• Strong messaging experience using MQ, Tibco, JBoss or JMS
• Strong with design patterns, collections and servlets
• Experience with development of applications with SOA and/or micro-services architecture
• Expertise in financial product development involved in commodities, stocks, bonds, interest rates and currencies.
Synechron is a recognized leader and expert in building business value for global financial services and Fortune 500 companies. With offices in USA, Canada, UK, The Netherlands, UAE, India, Singapore, Hong Kong and Japan, we provide strategy, architecture, BPM, design solutions and professional services for the implementation of enterprise level data warehouses, data delivery and transactional systems. Our staff of 4500+ employees includes industry-recognized and published experts in Enterprise Architecture, Information Management, Data Warehousing, Integration Architecture, Web services and Business Intelligences