Senior C++ Developer - Smart Order Routing
Banking today is a technology business, where digital ingenuity creates competitive advantage.
At Credit Suisse, we are committed to delivering world-class technology innovation that enables our clients to reach their goals. CS’s technology team is a critical commercial differentiator, creating products and services that enable the flow of financial information across the globe. We handle big challenges and create new products, using the latest technology to manage value for our business. We strive to provide applications that are robust, reliable and secure while continuously adapting to meet the evolving needs of clients both internally and externally.
Our future depends on identifying and hiring the best people technologists in the financial world and bringing them together to serve our clients’ needs. We offer an exemplary culture and a great working environment that nurtures collaboration and partnership; rewards excellence and encourages entrepreneurialism.
We are seeking an expert level C++ developer with experience working on high performance/low latency trading systems. This role is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly talented group of developers, who are responsible for the design and architecture of algorithmic trading and smart order routing technology. You will enjoy the creative challenge of working in an environment oriented towards developers delivering top-notch quality product.
- You are an Expert-level C++programmer
- You are experience in network programming, messaging, multi-threading, template meta-programming and low latency client server systems
- You have experience of large-scale software development with focus on stability and supportability
- You love programing in a demanding & dynamic environment
- You should have one of the following:
- Understanding of US equity markets
- Knowledge of algorithmic trading
- Knowledge of exchange protocols
For more information visit Technology Careers.