Associate User Experience Designer
- Designing the overall look and feel of visual and interactive user interfaces
- Translating business vision into high-quality products and platforms
- Creating sketches, interaction flows, mock-ups, wireframes, and prototypes
- Validating design concepts with business stakeholders and customers
- Establishing and promoting design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Collaborating with and supporting peers in Development, Product Management, and Strategy
Economics & Consumer Credit Analytics
- Bachelor's degree in Interactive Design, Graphic Design, or Human-Computer Interaction (HCI)
- Up to 5 years of relevant work experience
- Strong design portfolio demonstrating understanding of typography, layout, color, and imagery
- Knowledge of usability principles and best practices
- Strong communication skills
- Work experience or coursework using:
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- HTML, CSS
- Responsive web design
- Twitter Bootstrap
- Mobile application design
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.