EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Sales Director
to join our team in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The Sales Director's primary role is to define, develop and execute a sales strategy for a portfolio of products within the Middle East region. The Sales Director will drive and manage a high performing, effective global sales team of 4-10 individual contributors to generate and exceed budgeted Sales targets.
The position will be based in our Dubai office and report to the Regional Sales Director.
- Building and implementing the sales strategy to meet business targets
- Enhancing existing account relationships and ensuring a high rate of retention of installed user base
- Developing a sales pipeline to ensure continued meeting of revenue targets
- Building strong relationships with key senior clients and helping closing key deals as necessary
- Managing, coaching and motivating the sales people
- Liaising with the product management team to identify new product initiatives and partnership opportunities, based on market intelligence
- Working with marketing to drive lead generation
- Weekly monitoring and reporting on the sales pipeline
- Maintaining in depth awareness of market and industry trends
- Demonstrable track record of managing a team which has consistently met or exceeded its sales targets
- Background selling and managing sales in financial services sector/ banking industry
- Preferably experience gained within one of our competitors or from a Vendor / software company environment
- Experience gained within Middle East region
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to extract and understand client needs
- Balancing existing client demands with internal constraints to maximize client satisfaction and engagement with FIS
- Capacity to inspire and influence peers and colleagues across the firm through industry expertise and excellence in all aspects of communication and leadership
- Fluent English written and verbal language skills, plus additional language, such as Arabic/French would be advantageous
- This position will require regular travel in the Middle East region.
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.