Job Description The Role
As a key member of the Geographic Management home-office team, the Strategy & Business Associate will be afforded unique visibility into global strategies cutting across MIS's lines of business and have the opportunity to contribute to their execution and success in a dynamic office environment. In this newly created role, responsibilities will vary, but, in general, will include researching a wide range of issues relevant to the MIS overseas franchise, supporting project management, drafting internal memos, helping produce presentations for senior management, and representing Geographic Management to internal and external constituents in the furtherance of MIS objectives. Key Responsibilities
- Support strategy and implementation of operations processes and projects in the region. Work on multiple projects and keep all stakeholders informed and engaged throughout the entire development cycle.
- Support Business Requirements activities by providing end-to-end analysis for projects and initiatives within the region (example: data requirements, data flows, workflow context and design)
- Help in standardizing and improving usability and access to global management reports (example: managing updates to the reporting packages used by country managers)
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of data and consistency with other reporting sources (example: maintaining, updating and improving the regional website)
- Contribute to ad-hoc analyses, presentations and special projects as needed
- 2 years of work experience with exposure to operations, project management, financial services or consulting
- Demonstrated familiarity with business concepts
- Strong analytical skills, evidenced through work experience, coursework and/or extracurricular involvement
- Degree from an accredited institution, preferably engineer, business administration, economist
- Strong attention to detail, self-motivated
- Highly organized and efficient
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Spanish & English
- Process orientated
- Ability to multitask and to work with cross-functional teams
- Office tools skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work with confidential material
- Diligent, dependable, with a positive outlook
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.