2020 EY Oceania Tax Consulting Challenge
In a rapidly changing business and tax environment, our tax professionals combine agility, diverse thought, tax technical depth and the power of technology and analytics to provide exceptional client service.
Whatever direction your future career takes, getting exposure to tax through the EY Tax Consulting Challenge (TCC) is a fantastic way to kick it off. This Challenge offers you the chance to:
- Learn about the dynamic worldwide career opportunities in tax
- Discover how a leading-class professional services organisation uses tax advice to give its global clients the edge
- Develop your case competition skills
- Start making the contacts who'll drive your career forward
- Compete to win a paid internship in EY Tax and the opportunity to go to Amsterdam for the global final
The competition is split in three stages. Entrants will hear from us after the closing date and once submissions have been reviewed, but no later than Friday 24 April 2020.