Audit Senior Analyst
World-class learning and leadership programs
- Deloitte Flex - work in a way that suits you best
- Impact day - we roll up our sleeves to assist non-profit organisations to make a difference!
Do you have broad industry experience in external audits? Join our growing Audit team in Adelaide! What will your typical day look like?
Join our Adelaide Audit team and work alongside inclusive, client-centric auditors to plan audits and identify business and financial risks. With an eye for opportunity, you will be the first to spot any areas of growth and development for the business. As an Audit Senior Analyst in Deloitte, you get the chance to develop your leadership skills in supporting and managing junior team members whilst coordinating and supervising audit engagements. About the team
Welcome to our Adelaide team. We're all about forming authentic relationships with Australia's largest private and corporate entities to grow, manage and protect their businesses. Our audit team offers specialist solutions that empower clients with a crystal-clear understanding of their financial position.
We don't just understand our clients' businesses and industries, we excavate major opportunities and identify risks beyond traditional audit functions!
Our creative team of auditors and accountants is growing more than ever as the world recognises our talent, that's why we need an ace senior analyst to join us. Enough about us, let's talk about you.
We are looking for someone with:
- Completed (or close to completion) CA qualification or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in external audit (ideally from a Big 4 or mid-tier accounting services firm)
- Experience with a variety of industries is crucial - our clients come from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to identify business and financial risks, plan audits and run engagements acting as senior in charge
- A great teammate with the ability to work independently when required, with a natural talent in multi-tasking and time management
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. Next Steps
Sound exactly like the sort of role for you? Apply now!
If you've got any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, contact Apolonia Mendel from our Talent Acquisition team, we'd love to hear from you.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.