Manager, Forensic & Integrity Services - Canberra
- Work with a team of collaborators, innovators and the brightest minds in the industry
- Be part of a high-performing, supportive culture
- Connect locally and globally from anywhere using our advanced technology solutions
https://www.ey.com/au/shape-the-world The opportunity
We are looking for a Manager to join our Forensic & Integrity Services (Forensics) team in our Canberra office. This role is offered on a full-time basis where the successful candidate will join one of Oceania's fastest growing forensics practices.
In this role you will be working on some of the largest investigations, compliance, and regulatory matters in one of the most exciting areas of professional services. You will work alongside a multidisciplinary, culturally aligned team and experienced Partner group that are focused on driving growth in the Canberra and wider Oceania market.
Whether you are looking to make a move into forensic accounting or already have previous experience, or whether you are looking to take advantage of the multidisciplinary resources underpinning a Big 4 firm, this opportunity provides the ability to shape your career the way you want it. Your key responsibilities
Skills and attributes for success
- Building valued relationships with external clients; principally government agencies, regulators and internal peers to develop a portfolio of clients and projects that support the growth of our business
- Working closely with major clients to understand and resolve their fraud and corruption risk, compliance and integrity issues, ensuring high quality project delivery
- Managing compliance, fraud risk management, and/or fraud and misconduct investigations
- Contributing to the development of the Oceania Forensics team
Ideally, you'll also have
- Previous work experience in a related role (i.e. compliance, risk management, and/or investigations)
- Experience or familiarity with Australian legislation and other frameworks pertaining to fraud, risk and compliance
- Experience in coaching and mentoring more junior staff
- Australian citizen (be able to obtain an Australian Government security clearance)
Who are Forensic & Integrity Services?
- Experience leading client engagements and teams
- Approximately five years' experience within a similar consulting environment, or working with the Government sector
- Membership with a relevant professional body
Successful organisations depend on their reputation for keeping promises, respecting laws and behaving ethically to maintain stakeholder trust. EY Forensic & Integrity Services professionals help organisations protect and restore enterprise and financial reputation. We assist organisations to investigate facts, resolve disputes and manage regulatory challenges. We put integrity at the heart of compliance programs to help better manage ethical and reputational risks.
We understand how organisations navigate complex environments; how pressures, attitudes and culture influence employee actions; and how to leverage data analytics to improve compliance and investigation outcomes. We are committed to making integrity the cornerstone of a better working world. What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes:
Who we are
- formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times - https://www.ey.com/au/eyflexibility
- career and learning development e.g. EY badges ( https://www.ey.com/gl/eybadges ), career mentoring
- an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. Salary packaging, parental leave and support, health checks
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer ( https://www.ey.com/au/eydiversityInclusion ) offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 1800 017 666.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now!
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.
© 2020 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.