Senior Consultant & Manager Openings â€" Technology Risk and Cyber
- Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Permanent, Part time
- KPMG Australia
- 20 Feb 18
See job description for details
- Experience a difference with KPMGâ€™s truly inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- Be part of a brave new era of technology and data led assurance
- Work shoulder to shoulder with Australiaâ€™s most respected companies from day one
We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
We seek out diversity and encourage collaboration, and as such, we offer a range of different career paths â€" there are no â€pigeon holesâ€™ at KPMG.
We work 100% digitally, with 100% agility and 100% flexibility â€" so no paper, no stuffy offices and all positions can be flexed to suit your needs.
KPMG's Technology Risk and Cyber specialists offer a unique combination of IT skills and business experience. Weâ€™re seeking Managers and Senior Consultants who are passionate about technology and cyber risk. You'll work closely with clients to evaluate their technology environment and to respond to traditional and rapidly evolving digital risk landscapes.
Are you seeking a career change and want to be part of something different?
Are you ready to join our Brisbane team at a truly exciting time to be working in Technology Risk and Cyber?
Your new role
- Working collaboratively with high performing multi-disciplinary teams to assist in delivering IT risk services such as IT external and internal audit, IT risk assessments, IT service continuity, IT program and project assurance and Cyber Maturity checks
- Working directly with high profile clients and alongside senior members of the team
- Managing or contributing to the day-to-day delivery of a diverse portfolio of client accounts and engagements, including client interactions, supervising and coaching junior staff/graduates with less than five yearsâ€™ experience and delivering high quality outcomes
- Forming lasting relationships with clients and working alongside senior members of the team to undertake business development activities, including proposal writing
- Having the opportunity to develop your consulting skills in a range of technology advisory, risk and cyber services.
- A strong platform of experience in the delivery of IT Audit, Risk and Assurance engagements
- Professional services experience and demonstrated client service excellence
- A curious mind and a genuine interest in technology transformation, emerging technology risk and cyber capabilities
- A tertiary qualification (preferably in Information Technology, Business, Commerce, Mathematics, Science or Engineering)
- Experience, and an interest, in data analytics and coding is desirable
- Post-grad qualifications are desirable
- Demonstrated experience supervising and coaching junior staff
- A good understanding, and an interest, in business processes
- Strong written, verbal communication skills and presentation skills
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 15 Feb 2018 E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: 15 Mar 2018 E. Australia Standard Time